Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday nite

Just a quick post as I sit here in our room watching a movie.  Most of our day was spent in travel.  Two and a half hour ride from ZuluLand to Durban on the coast and then a one hour plane ride to Port Elizabeth, a little further south.  I thought were were taking the bus all the way but I guess the road along the coast in this area is pretty bad,  Well anyone who has flown knows that the time in the air is just a fraction of the journey.  There is arriving early for security, waiting for luggage, etc.

But once we arrived in Port Elizabeth we did a quick drive around the city and the port.  AHHHHHH!  The Indian Ocean is beautiful. Off tomorrow to the Addo Elephant Park which has the BIG 5 plus 2 more making it the BIG 7...white shark and whales.  Stay tuned.





3 comments:

  1. Amazing pics and so wonderful you are sharing this journey- hubby just saw me reading thru your posts for the last few days and is taking the computer to read it as well! Be safe- and take care of that knee! Anything to go with the ice??? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy this new area and I hope you get pics of the Big 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it looks like I have not been paying attention by my lack of posts please know I have been reading your blog as often as you post and loving it. For some reason overtime I try to write a comment it disappears when I hit the publish button. Your trip looks amazing and if am finding your blog extremely interesting. Your photos are spectacular.

    Keep up the great work. I would tell you to have a great time but it is obvious that you already are. I can't wait to see your photos when you get back home.

    ReplyDelete